The Women’s Ministry Council was birthed from the scriptures of “iron sharpening iron”. We connect Women’s Ministry groups from various churches in a community and beyond together to share ideas, pool resources, and help each other grow to the best of our ability. Denominations don’t matter in the Women’s Ministry Council, but God’s women do.
Below is just a snippet of our Mission Statement & Purpose. For our full Statement of Faith, please visit the Women’s Ministry Council Website. Also, take a look and see how YOU may be called to be a part of this Ministry.
Blessed is she who has believed that the Lord would fulfill his promises to her! ~ Luke 1:45
Engage women into community and fellowship with other women in the local church.
For where two or three are gathered in my name, there am I among them ~ Matthew 18:20
(Ephesians 5:30, 1 Peter 3:8, John 17:21-23, James 5:16, Acts 2:44, 1 Corinthians 12:27, Romans 12:5, Leviticus 26:12)
Encourage women into teaching, leadership and ministry positions within the community & local church.
When we get together, I want to encourage you in your faith, but I also want to be encouraged by yours. ~ Romans 1:12
(Hebrews 3:13, Ecclesiastes 4:9-12, Colossians 2:2, Proverbs 27:17, 2 Corinthians 13:11, Romans 15:4, 1 Thessalonians 5:11)
Equip women through bible studies, leadership training and support services.
All Scripture is inspired by God and is useful to teach us what is true and to make us realize what is wrong in our lives. It corrects us when we are wrong and teaches us to do what is right. God uses it to prepare and equip his people to do every good work. ~ 2 Timothy 3:16-17
(Deuteronomy 1:15, John 14:26, Philippians 4:13, Hebrews 13:20-21, 1 Titus 2:1&3, Ephesians 2:10, 1 Peter 3:15, Ephesians 4:11)
The Women’s Ministry Council provides the above through:
- Local Group Meetings that provide free training, ministry resources and tools, and connect local leaders to organizations and ministries in the area they can support.
- Online via our website which provides ongoing content on leadership from devotions, to scripture study, and practical ministry “how to” articles.
- Consultation and Coaching for individual meetings through one time training workshops, on going ministry assessments and troubleshooting, and more.
- Annual women’s leadership conference: LeadHer Conference
- Workshops and Retreats on specialized, focused topics.